Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Euro Trip

With less than 24 hours back in Cyprus, it was time to start packing for a two week European tour.  I will try to add detailed posts about each city later on, but for now, lets just start out with all the awesome places I was lucky enough to experience.

Berlin, Dresden, & Dachau, Germany

Berlin wall


Checkpoint Charlie

Dresden






Prague, Czech Republic













Bratislava, Slovakia




Vienna & Salzburg, Austria

Vienna


















Salzburg 

Melk Abbey (on the way to Salzburg)

Salzburg, in the snow 















Strasbourg & Paris, France



Paris











Luxembourg




Leuven & Brussels, Belgium

Leuven

Brussels 






Amsterdam




Budapest, Hungary





I am continually asked which was my favorite, and the only answer I have is all of them. Each place was wonderful for a different reason. I will hopefully one day post more about my adventures in these amazing countries, but I just don't have the time or patience for that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment